Thanks for Signing Up, here is your free chart and sequence!
1) Rate your emotional intensity, charge, or physical symptom around your issue from 1-10 with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.
2) Start with the Karate Chop point and create a Set Up Statement that consists of an “Even though” + The Problem + “I love and accept myself, anyway”.
3) Repeat the Set Up Statement 3x while gently tapping on the Karate Chop point.
4) While verbalizing Reminder Statements, tap through the points on one side of the body or both. We use Reminder Statements to keep us focused on the issue while we’re tapping. Reminder Statements may simply state the problem (i.e. “this stress” or “this painful neck”) or address various aspects of it. When performing an EFT round use your fingers to gently tap on each point approximately 5-7 times (be sure to focus on the issue more than counting through your round). A “round” consists of completing your full sequence of points (shown in the chart below).
*Image courtesy of http://www.attractingabundance.com/
5) After each round take a deep cleansing breath and take note of your emotional or physical intensity . There is no right or wrong here– Whether it’s decreased, increased or stayed the same it is just information that tells you whether we’re on target or need to search further for the core issue..
6) Repeat sequence until the charge is at a zero or low enough that you feel relief enough to move to another point or take a break.